Jul 29, 2004

2 days later...

that n***a calls at 11:21pm! The convo goes something like this:

Him: I am sooooooooo sorry...I completely forgot about dinner on Monday.

Me: Yeah, thats alright!

Him: No, I am really sorry, I walked in the office today (wed) and I was like...damn....I was suppose to make dinner on Monday!

Me: Yeah thats ok!

Him: I'm really sorry....you dressed?

Me: Yeah why?

Him: Come on out!

Me: Come out where?

Him: To the Wild Hare!

Me: Naw...I ain't really dressed for all that!

Him: You don't have to be dressed up...just put on a lil sumthin sumthin!

Me: Naw its too late to be trying to do all that.

Him: Its early yet, the Wild Hare doesn't close til 2.

Me: It's too late for me to be tryin' to do all that, I ain't in a club mood no way!

Him: I understand...I know I owe you like 5 dinners all in one night!!

Me: (thinking: W-T-F-does that mean, but instead say....) Yeah, whateva!

Him: Well alright then!

Me: Ok, you have a good one!

Him: Not as good as if you were here!

Me: Oh-yeah-right (in my best n***a please tone)!!!!!

Him: Ha ha ha

Me: Bye....(click)

So, I can just kick myself for even having had that conversation!!! I was so pissed in my last post that I could barely put together two sentences. Now, I'm like whatever!!! Matt was right....loneliness can be a bitch!!!!

-M

No comments: