Dec 6, 2004

When I say Boogieman, y'all say....




Music

MD: Boogieman

F: Music

MD: Boogieman

F: Music

So I enjoyed yet another wonderful concert with the Mighty Mos Def! Usually I'd give a full review of the experience, but today I'm still rather tired and a bit hung over from all of the festivities. Do however check out Safire's blog for details. You all should have seen me at my office holiday party this afternoon. You want to talk about out of it...I looked a zombie in a cute outfit and heels. But ah well, I had a damn good time with Summer and the diva Safire. Thanks ladies for an incredibly fun night! We shall do this again soon!!!

P.S. Sorry Safire you missed the last part of the show, you sure did miss out beyotch!! Ha ha! Thats for calling Black on Both Sides boring and wack, as well as for laughing at my burning nose, you too Summer! Take that...Hi-ya!

-M

3 comments:

Jdid said...

sounds like you guys had fun at the concert.
saturday night i'm off to see the street disciple

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Nahmix... I ain't know you had a mean streak like that. Teasing me about missing the last half of the show... That ain't right.

summer of sam said...

i'm really sorry i laughed at you.


no i'm not.