Mar 27, 2006

How well do you know me??

For instance, did you know:

Four positions I've held:
1. Retail: Kmart
2. Intern: Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
3. Residential Counselor: Wilene's Regrowth Center
4. Admin Assistant: Pitzer College

Four movies I can watch over and over?
1. The Sound of Music
2. Brown Sugar
3. Someone Like You
4. Dirty Dancing

Four places I've lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Kingston, Jamaica
4. Sacramento, CA

Four shows I love to watch:
1. The Shield
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Cold Case
4. Nanny 911

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. San Pedro Caye, Belize
2. George Town, Grand Caymand
3. Negril, Jamaica
4. New York City

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.okayplayer.com
2. www.google.com
3. www.pandora.com
4. www.myspace.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Rice & Beans
2. Spinach
3. Jerk Chicken
4. Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. backpacking through Europe or the Caribbean
2. in Atlanta with my mom
3. in LA with my sister and two best gurls
4. at home in bed

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. bloggers
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

You've been tagged!

4 comments:

Abeni said...

I love cold case too and dirty dancing

Jdid said...

the sound of music?

chrome said...

yup! "the sound of music". the only vhs you're bound to find on the shelf. ok i always profess h8 but find myself singing on the top of my voice.

love the shield. especially the bad guy. read a book on belize. would like to go there and sample the greenery ;) ok maybe just see the sights.

nahmix said...

@abeni: we have such similar taste.

@jdid: oh, i love the sound of music and i ain't ashamed to say it!

@obi: i hear the greenery is solid!