May 18, 2007

Weekend Getaway


So, one would think that in the weeks since my return from vacation that I would have had a moment to say something about my trip to Cali, Coachella, post pics, something. Unfortunately....NOT. Since my return, I've been nonstop on the grind, emails, phone calls, parents, parents, and more parents! In fact, it's been so crazy busy, that I'm heading to Cleveland this evening for a weekend getaway. I know, I know, weekend getaway...in Cleveland? However, this trip is more than time away from the Chi. This is the first time in 2 years that all 3 Personality Chix* will be in the same city. Can you say...reunion?

Seriously though, this is more like a comeback. We got plans, yo. We've decided that 2008 is our year. You will soon begin seeing some very exciting things from us. I'd really love to share some tidbits about it, but I can't. There is still much work to do, which is why this weekend is long overdue.

Stay tuned for more on the Personality Chix, hoepfully in early Fall.

As for Coachella, I have a few wonderful photos that I want to share, and will do so when I return.



*In case you've forgotten who the Personality Chix are, he's a little refresher: fecundmellow, safire and yours truly!

2 comments:

Jdid said...

2 years? didnt realize it was that long. hope you all have fun

Abeni said...

Enjoy..been sooo long since me and versionof personality chhix been in the same room.Been six long years since I saw my brother..sigh