Sep 5, 2004

So you know he was so fine...

I had to write this blog about him!!!

Last night, was my final day at my part-time job at the box office. A few days earlier, I had committed to working extra hours from 6-midnight helping the ushers with the Punjabi rental show. Well, half way through the day, I was damn near kicking myself because I couldn't understand why I had agreed to do it. I was tired and fed up with customers because it also happened to be the first day of single ticket purchases for the big CE. So, I was definitely extra annoyed and tired.

I got off at 5 and disappeared for an hour, only to come back knowing I would have a long and awful night!!! Well was I ever surprised, God had my back foreal foreal...he sent some i-candy in for reinforcements. Baby....not 1, not 2, not even 3....but 5 big, solid, carmel to dark chocolate colored, musle men...hmm..hmm!!!

While only one really peaked my interest...it was nice to see those 5 strong black men up in those parts...it ain't something you see everyday, or every week, or even every month. Hell, this was the first time in the 13 months that I worked in Skokie, that I saw anything like it!!! So I was happy and tickled all at the same time.

But on to Mr. Man of interest....he was a darker carmel color, 33ish about 6' tall, 275lbs, broad shoulders, bald head, clean shaven face, gorgeous smile, a tongue ring, both ears pierced, a nice sense of style for jeans and a security t-shirt and an overall rock hard body!!!! It was unreal that he would be in Skokie, but he was. We had good conversation, some mild flirting, but too much bs with the Punjabi show for anything to really jump off.

But I did make some use of the time we hung out at the door. I found out that he is 36, has 3 kids...19 year old girl, 11 year old twin boys, was a former corrections officer, been a cop for 8 years, lives in two places Joliet and Bloomington, whatever that means...dare I say poppa is a rolling stone!!! But no really, he was definitely interesting and attractive to say the least.
Now that I know some vitals, I will launch a full investigation of my own!

I plans to find this brothah!!!

-M

No comments: