Mar 2, 2005

I refused to be left out...

so of course I ripped this from my girls...Summer and Safire!

13 Random Things I Love...
1) my ipod
2) hip hop
3) okayplayer
4) concerts
5) my new funky green heels
6) titty tops
7) soca & dancehall
8) reading books
9) the internet
10) purses
11) range rovers
12) Chicago
13) cultural events

12 Movies
1) The Sound of Music
2) Fame
3) Mo' Betta Blues
4) Pretty in Pink
5) Terms of Endearment
6) Bridget Jones' Diary
7) Someone Like You
8) School Daze
9) A Bronx Tale
10) Lion King
11) The Last Dragon
12) Brown Sugar

11 Good Bands/Artists
1) The Roots
2) Lauryn Hill
3) Outkast
4) Sade
5) Dixie Chicks
6) Nina Simone
7) Tribe Called Quest
8) Jill Scott
9) Mary J. Blige
10) Bill Withers
11) Buju Banton

10 Things About Me Physically/My Personality
1) big smile
2) soft voice
3) big boobs
4) shy
5) hair in lovelocs
6) not enough ass
7) chill personality
8) muscular calves
9) birthmark on my right foot
10)thick lips

9 Songs For My Wedding/Anniversary
1) "Love Ballad" - Jeffrey Osborne
2) "Is This Love" - Bob Marley
3) "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell
4) "You're All I Need to Get By" - Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell
5) "Someone Like You" - Van Morrison
6) "At Last" - Etta James
7) "You Are My Starship" - Norman Connors
8) "Day Dreaming" - Aretha Franklin
9) "By Your Side" - Sade

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks
1) rice & beans
2) jerk fish
3) blooming onion
4) Ting
5) Eli's cheesecake
6) asparagus
7) bananas
8) clam chowder

7 Things You Always Wear
1) my Belizean & Jamaican bangles
2) earrings
3) lip gloss
4) a bra
5) hosiery
6) deodorant
7) a watch

6 Pet Peeves
1) arrogance
2) rude behavior of any kind
3) ringing cellphones in church, movies, etc
4) out of control children
5) excuses
6) multicolor nails and/or weaves

5 Things You Touch Everyday
1) my lips
2) my purse
3) my bed
4) my computer
5) my cell phone

4 Shows I Watch
1) American Idol
2) Law Order
3) Law & Order: SVU
4) Girlfriends

3 Celebrities I Have A Crush On
1) Steve Harris
2) Terrence Howard
3) Don Cheadle

2 Current Wishes
1) faith
2) financial stability

1 Person I Could Spend The Rest Of My Life With
I haven't met him yet!

9 comments:

summer of sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nahmix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nahmix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nahmix said...

OK, my computer it tripping! Summer, I accidentally deleted your coment, but I love the Dixie Chicks! Don't trip Meth and Mary will be played, but in a top 9 list, it didn't make the cut!

Abeni said...

I love Law and Order as well and am a Lion King freak.

chrome said...

like the picture. pretty gyal

love the ipod. range rovers? good looking out

nahmix said...

thanks Obi!

Anonymous said...

Somebody's blushing off a certain Londoner's comment. I bet a dollar.

nahmix said...

oh really Anon?