Sep 16, 2005

Fall line up in the Chi...

Thursday, October 6th
The Legendary Roots Crew
The HOB
9pm


Saturday, October 15th
Tracy Chapman
Riviera Theatre
7:30pm


Monday, October 17th




Musiq Soulchild & Keyshia Cole
The HOB
9pm


Wednesday, October 19th




Kindred & Jaguar Wright
The HOB
9pm


Friday, November 4th

Digable Planets
Park West
7:30pm


Sunday, November 27th
Damian Jr. Gong Marley
The HOB
9pm


Others to consider:

Burning Spear
Saturday, September 17th
The HOB @ 9pm

George Clinton & Parliament
Monday, September 26th
The HOB @ 9pm

Xscape & Lil Mo
Monday, October 3rd
The HOB @ 10:30pm

Busta Rhymes & Miri Ben Ari
Saturday, October 29th
The HOB @ 10pm

Jamiroquai
Sunday, October 30th
Congress Theatre @ 7:30pm

8 comments:

princessdominique said...

Wow, where has Tracy Chapman been? And DANG I miss the Digable-licious!

www.princessdominique.com/blog

brooklyn babe said...

Sup Sis
I wouldnt mind checking Tracy Chapman, I never seen her show, and dig her flow. Now Damien is going to tear up the place, they've been killing him in NYC.

Everyone one is is pretty much in my mainstream neo soul genre,(ima big import head) except Keisyha Cole, can't get with the high, too close to pop produced one hit wonder radio nowadays stuff for me.

But Chi-town gotta the line up going down I see.

TiffJ said...

Have to get that Tracy Chapman disc... wondering what she's been up to...
Damian Marley... what delicious eye candy.

Anonymous said...

I am so down to see Roots, Digable, and Kindred, if you are.

Anonymous said...

I might could (I used to say that shit all the time when I was younger) fuck with Tracy, too.

Jdid said...

ok tell me is the new tracy joint any good?

nahmix said...

I'm real curious about the Tracy concert, not sure if I'll go, but I'm going to think about it.

@saf...sounds like a plan!

chrome said...

now I need to be taken out. that line look strong. would definitely check jr. gong if the chance present itself