Oct 8, 2004

Termination 101...

Dear _________________,

Thanks for your willingness to work on the weekends for ________________ but your working on the weekends does not support _________________ in the way that is necessary to the work that we need to accomplish for the success of project.

At this time, we do not need any weekend support for _________________. We have hired three additional people to work during the week when the office is busy and we are able to work as a team on __________________ issues.

I am willing to write you a letter of reference or recommendation for future placement opportunities. Thanks you for your service to __________________.

Sign your name_____________________________

So I posted this simply to illustrate the point of a random quote I recently came across:

"So you think life isn't fair? Well just think how much worse it would be if life was fair, and all the awful things that happened to us, happened because we actually deserve them. I for one take great comfort in the completely impersonal hostility of the universe." (Anonymous)

Believe me, I do take comfort in the completely impersonal hostility of the universe because I realize that some people are just NUTS!

-M

No comments: