Mar 28, 2005

Damn, Damn, Damn.....

Just when I thought it was safe for me to go away for Easter weekend....I come home to utter chaos and disorder. What on earth did I do to deserve consistently getting shitted on in almost every situation? I mean seriously, why did all of this mess have to come down on me NOW? Its after 1AM and I just arrived home an hour ago and already I'm swimming in serious bullshit. Is it not enough that I'm fucking poor; I work full-time; I'm in graduate school part-time; and I'm completing an internship? I am fucking EXHAUSTED and STRUGGLING to make it every single day; and now as a new quarter starts TODAY along with a new work week, I'm already knee-deep in SHIT!!

I swear I feel like I'm cursed and I can just lay down and cry!

I'm too upset and far too tired to even continue.

I'll be on hiatus for the next 2-3 weeks.
I'll catch y'all in late April...HOPEFULLY!

-M

2 comments:

Abeni said...

Keep your head up.This too will pass.

Jdid said...

hang in there girl! its all about survival, you'll make it through.