May 22, 2005

Just one question???

Are Memph Bleek and Beanie important to hip hop?

Check it...

BLEEK INTO ANOTHER SCRAP?
(Allhiphop.com)

First an immigrant busboy and now a South Carolina DJ? I heard that Memphis Bleek was in another fight, but this time down in South Carolina. Man, I have no idea why, but the DJ and Bleek got into it over something. Somebody’s chain got busted, but I can’t say whose it was since I don’t know. Now, I don’t know for certain, but from what I understand the DJ threw the first blow! Crazy! So, Bleek might have a case of his own. I’ll never accuse anybody of using legal cases to generate interest in their album, but I like Bleek so I am going to use this opportunity to promote for him. FREE AD: The Roc’s New Generation General Memphis Bleek has a new album, 534, slated for release on May 17. This album is Bleek’s fourth and it features Jay-Z, MOP and Foxy Brown – do or die, beyatches!!!!

BEANIE WILL COME HOME BEFORE R.KELLY GOES TO TRIAL!
(Allhiphop.com)

Its looking like Beanie Sigel is coming home a little faster than I expected. The word is he’ll be home in July or sometime this summer. I just want to give a shout-out to all the late night DJs at Hot 97 – y’all are doing your thing – especially Green Lantern…!


Ok, so maybe two questions...should we care?

3 comments:

Jdid said...

Bleek's been a serious disappointment. Beens on the other hand I got to give some love to. He just needs one big songg to propel him to superstardom. Should I care whether they both end up in jail umm not really

chrome said...

I listen to a lot of this hiphop shit. always give love where it's due. those two get none. jay-z's gone. we'll watch em closer. i agree with didy on Beens though. needs a big hit. and less prison time.

Anonymous said...

I can't hate on Jay-Z for trying as hard as he could to put two mid-range niggas on in the game, but I can blame these knuckleheads for not taking advantage of the boost half as much as they should have. I might catch flak for it, but I'm going to go with you on this one, Maegen. These dudes are lightweight irrelevant to the rap game. And they need to stop acting like straight-up street corner thugs out here, shaming the race and Roc-a-fella label.