May 22, 2005

In the news again...

See, I said I was gonna leave these assholes alone after my last fiasco (see: A Thuggish Ruggish Disaster and the follow-up Krayzie really is going through some thangs!), but they can't seem keep their shit together! They give me more reason to talk about their silly asses! Check this mess out....

BIZZY BONE AND WISH BONE FIGHTING?
(Allhiphop.com)

Now, I can’t confirm this, because I can’t find it where its supposed to be (whateverthat means). But I heard that Bizzy Bone’s publicist recently admitted on the group’s website that her artist was fighting Wish Bone. Apparently, the melee popped off when Wish asked Bizzy why he wouldn’t come back to The Bone Thug group. And Bizzy was like, “Where is the papers and the paper.” And seems like the matter escalated to blows. This occurred last week at a Bizzy show, I heard. I also heard that the group's major label come-back project is in serious jeopardy now that Bizzy ain't on board.


Now I know it's a rumor and all, but I mean, really...why? Is this some reverse fame shit? Are they thinking that maybe if they keep their names in the media, even on some bullshit, people will care?

No comments: